Juniper Heights can be found in the Town of Morinville, 12 minutes north of St. Albert and 35 minutes from downtown Edmonton. Ideally located around the corner from a new regional rec centre and steps from the new Four Winds school, the community of Juniper Heights offers something for everyone.
- 15 min drive to Costco in St. Albert
- 20 min drive to Sturgeon Hospital in St. Albert
- 35 min drive to Rogers Arena in Downtown Edmonton
Enjoy the beauty of small town living without sacrificing access to services and amenities
Whether you’re on a 12-minute drive to St. Albert, a 20-minute drive to the Edmonton Garrison, or a 35-minute drive to Redwater’s industrial sector, you can enjoy instant access to the highway from Juniper Heights. No more city traffic jams and crawling rush-hour commutes.
- 12 MIN DRIVE TO ST.ALBERT
- 20 MIN DRIVE TO THE EDMONTON GARRISON
- 35 MIN DRIVE TO REDWATER
- 20 MIN DRIVE TO NORTH EDMONTON